Transmission and Streaming Issues
This page will update you on issues with Wyoming Public Media's over-the-air and streaming signals.
Lander - WPR (90.1), WY Sounds 102.7 and Classical WY (91.9)
(9-17-21) — 91.9 (Classical WY), WPR 90.1 and WY Sounds 102.7 will be off the air occasionally today as an antenna is replaced for Classical Wyoming. Work should be completed by mid afternoon.
Cheyenne/ Laramie - KUWR (WPR) 91.9 and WySounds 103.5
(9-16-21) — 91.9 (WPR) is off the air due to antenna maintenance. 103.5 (WySounds) is also off the air due to antenna maintenance.
We hope to have signal restored by late morning.
- UPDATE (9-16-21 / 11:00am) - Work has been completed and the signal has been restored.
Jackson - Classical Wyoming (95.7)
(9-7-21) — 95.7 (Classical WY) is off the air due to an audio codec that has failed.
Engineers are enroute to correct the problem.
- UPDATE (9-8-21 / 7:50pm) - Equipment has been repaired and audio has been restored.
Cody/Powell - WPR (90.1)
(9-1-21) — 90.1 (WPR) is experiencing occasional audio dropouts. Repairs will be made Tuesday, September 14th. The Cody WPR signal will be off the air for a few hours beginning at about 9am today. Repairs should take about 6 hours.
- UPDATE (9-14-21 / 4:40pm) - Equipment has been repaired and audio has been restored.
Jackson - WPR (91.3) / WY Sounds (97.3)
(7-29-21) — 90.3 (WPR) and 97.3 (WY Sounds) are off the air due to a fiber cable cut with our IP provider. This fiber connect provides audio to our transmitter site. They are hoping for repairs to be complete by end of day.
- UPDATE (7-29-21 / 9:50pm) - Fiber optic cable has been repaired and audio has been restored.
Sheridan - WPR (91.3)
(7-20-21) — 91.3 is off the air. This signal serves Sheridan, Big Horn, Story and Banner. Engineering staff is enroute to this transmitter to make repairs.
- UPDATE (7-22-21 / 6:15am) - Site has been repaired and is once again on-the-air.
WPM Network Outage - All Channels
(7-13-21 / 1:45pm) The WPM network experienced a loss of it's satellite uplink signal that feeds all transmitters sites around the network due to a storm in Laramie. We are currently on backup satellite systems. Most programing has been restored around the state. You may experience some audio drops while this is being repaired.
- UPDATE (7-13-21 / 3:15pm) - Normal uplink systems have been restored.
- Radio signal or transmission issue
- Audio streaming or Smart Speaker issue
- Send feedback about our programming