Wyoming Public Media Membership
Members provide the resources that sustain independent and credible journalism on Wyoming Public Radio, along with numerous podcasts, great music, and other services. Thank you for your support as a Wyoming Public Media member.
If you want to mail in a donation, our mailing address is:
Wyoming Public Media
1000 E University Ave Dept 3984
Laramie WY 82071-2000
To call in a pledge or with a question:
Wyoming Public Media is a product of passionate people and listener support. Our members help sustain the comprehensive journalism, sophisticated storytelling, and eclectic music you hear on our channels every day. It’s a shared service, and it feels good to be part of a community that cares about the same things. We ask you to join your neighbors and become a new member today. We have a goal of reaching 500 new members in 2023 to keep Wyoming Public Media strong for future generations of listeners.
When you become a Sustaining Member, you choose how much you would like to give on a monthly basis and we will automatically charge your credit card. Your membership will automatically be renewed each year until you ask us to stop. Basically, with a sustaining membership, less is more!
Wyoming Public Media's Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle is a community of our most generous and engaged members who share our vision for public media for Wyoming and beyond. Their gifts allow Wyoming Public Media (WPM) to operate a statewide network and populate it with award-winning national programming that informs, inspires, and connects Wyoming using radio, online, and smart technology. Their gifts allow WPM to produce local stories heard in Wyoming and nationally, where they compete successfully with content from America’s premier public radio entities.
Every time a WPM-produced story airs on a program like Morning Edition, millions of Americans hear about Wyoming. Every story is produced by a professional reporter, often with an intern at their side learning the art of storytelling and the transformative power of media. WPM is not standard public radio. It goes far beyond, connecting Wyoming, reflecting the state's character, and adding its rich threads to the national fabric.
Leadership Circle members are not ordinary – they believe in the value of strong public media in Wyoming and insist that the nation’s least populated state has one of the best public networks. They are inspired. They make public radio work in Wyoming!
Leadership Circle membership begins with a minimum contribution of $1,200 or $100 per month.
Why Join The Leadership Circle?
- Provide for WPM’s future through an investment in media that has been serving Wyoming for over 50 years and embracing the future through new technology and content development.
- Make your community/state/country a better place to live and work through your investment in public radio. Strong public media is important for Wyomingites, and sought by people moving to Wyoming.
- Help tell Wyoming’s story. In many ways, Wyoming is not widely known, and its character, culture and issues not broadly available. As media, WPM has the ability to report and share content beyond Wyoming, and make our story heard.
- Be charitable while being tax-wise. Supporting WPM can benefit you financially.
- Help shape an informed democracy. Informed individuals create an informed state and nation. Public media encourages life-long learning and participation in civic life. Public radio listeners are more apt to go into public life, hold public office, and vote.
- Support something you use and value! WPM has been cited as a companion, an educator, a concert stage, a storyteller, a source for weather reports and highway closures, an internship opportunity, and a clock. It wakes people up, and helps others wind down. There's a tangible value to public radio, beyond just the news and music. What’s your reason for listening?
Ways To Join The Leadership Circle
- Make a one-time gift of $1,200 or more
- Establish a sustaining membership with a $100 or more monthly pledge
- Make a gift of stock valued at $1,200 or more
- Make a vehicle donation valued at $1,200 or more
- For more information about joining the Leadership Circle, contact Ry Woody: email@example.com, (307)-766-2181
Benefits Of Joining The Leadership Circle
In addition to WPM member benefits, Leadership Circle members enjoy:
- On-air messages recognizing you as a leader in the community (pending your approval)
- Behind-the-scenes access to WPM
- Day of Dedication – on-air message celebrating or commemorating a special person or occasion, or recognizing an organization, its mission and impact on the community
- Receive regular communication and inside information via WPM’s General Manager updates
- To take advantage of your Leadership Circle benefits, contact Ry Woody: firstname.lastname@example.org, (307)-766-2181
Make An Even Greater Impact
Leadership Circle – $1,200 to $4,999
Consider joining the General Manager’s Circle with an annual gift of $5,000 or more. In addition to Leadership Circle benefits, you’ll be invited to in-studio events, gatherings with WPM leaders, and other experiences that fit your interests. We offer unique on-air messaging that recognizes your exceptional generosity.
Be the next philanthropic leader by designating your gift to align with your passion through a variety of special projects at WPM including Wind River Reservation Reporting, Natural Resource and Energy Reporting, Women in Media, Northeast Wyoming Reporting among others.
More Ways To Support Wyoming Public Media
VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM
People support Wyoming Public Media in many different ways: by pledging during membership drives, by giving stock gifts, or donating their cars, boats, RV's and motorcycles. Learn More
DAY OF DEDICATION
With your membership contribution of $365 for one spot aired five times or $500 for one spot aired seven times, you can "dedicate" a day of programming on Wyoming Public Radio. It’s a unique way to honor a special person. It’s that easy! Learn More
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.