Why Wyoming Public Radio? The top two benefits of public radio sponsorship driving consumer behavior are:
- Community Focus: Audiences see sponsor organizations in a favorable light due to support of acommunity asset they value. The benefit here is building brand loyalty—our listeners are morelikely to choose a sponsor over a competitor when it comes to a buying decision.
- Quality and Credibility: Wyoming Public Radio provides the quality programming our listenersdemand. Sponsorship with WPM links the sponsor’s brand to excellence. Listeners commonlydescribe sponsors as smart marketers and forward-leaning.
From an advertising perspective, the public radio audience is uniquely loyal and engaged.
- 86% of listeners consider NPR programming “personally important” to them.
- 83% of listeners have been moved to take action by listening to NPR. For instance, 44%gathered more info about a company/product, 41% have visited a sponsor’s website, and 30%have recommended a product or service to others as a result of listening.
- 87% of listeners have discussed an NPR story with friends, family, or colleagues.
- 70% of listeners agree that, when price and quality are equal, they prefer to buy products frombusinesses that support public radio.