Coronavirus In Wyoming: Resources & News
Wyoming Public Media is here to keep you current on the news surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. Do you have specific questions about the virus in Wyoming, you or your family’s health, what this means for your job, your home and your town's economy? Please submit them here and we'll do our best to report the information you need.
We also want to hear from you on how your community is responding. Tell us what you're seeing, hearing and experiencing in your neighborhood, grocery store and beyond.
What have you given up during the coronavirus pandemic so far? Big things: not traveling to see a dying relative. Other things: Your senior year. Basketball. These are strange, unexpected losses. Give air to your grief. Leave a message: (307) 439-5350.
On social media, use the hashtag #COVID19WY.
News & Updates:
- Wyoming Department of Health
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Updates
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Updates
- NPR Coronavirus Coverage
- NPR's podcast Coronavirus Daily
- Wyoming Coronavirus Mutual Aid & Resource Page
- Wyoming PBS
- When And How To Wash Your Hands
- CDC U.S. Map
- Johns Hopkins World Map