Join us for the 50th anniversary "Pie In The Sky" fundraiser benefitting Laramie Reproductive Health! For the price of $20/person, you and your family can enjoy 24 hours of activities.
From February 5th at 4:00 PM to February 6th at 4:00 PM you can expect to:
• Bid online for your favorite dessert with all bids starting at $50 and being delivered to you after the live event on Saturday
• Donate to who you would like to see pied in the face during our live event; will it be Janine Jordan, Pete Gosar, Peggy Trent, Jessica Stalder, or someone else?
Starting at 4:00 PM on Saturday, February 6th you can expect to:
• Enjoy live 50's music performed by Moral Panic
• View a slideshow of Laramie living in the 50's
• Hear Micah Schweizer with WPR announce dessert auction winners
• Watch the individual who raises the most funds get pied in the face
PURCHASE EVENT TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/.../pie-in-the-sky-virtual...
All proceeds will go towards ensuring the low income and under-insured members of our community have access to healthcare services at little to no cost to them. Times are especially tough for non-profits; however, we recognize that times are tough for everyone. Because of this, we are offering "suggested donation" amounts for tickets to this year's fundraiser and encourage each individual/family to pay within their own means.